Black Friday, sandwiches, elections, board video games, and a tribute to aviation are content material advertising and marketing alternatives for November 2023.
Content material advertising and marketing is creating, publishing, and selling articles, movies, or different content material to draw, have interaction, and retain clients for your corporation.
Listed here are 5 content material advertising and marketing concepts you need to use in November 2023.
1. Black Friday, Cyber Monday
Retail and ecommerce personnel have been engaged on vacation gives for months — or no less than they need to have.
The offers began with shopping for one of the best stock at one of the best costs in order that the financial savings fall on expectant buyers like Autumn leaves in a stiff November wind.
There’s, nevertheless, nonetheless time to create Black Friday and Cyber Monday content material to help these efforts — in no less than 3 ways.
- Reward guides. Produce posts describing one of the best BFCM offers for varied teams, i.e., “ save large searching for grandchildren this Black Friday.”
- Highlight merchandise. Think about an article about your provider or product. For instance, an attire store may deal with sustainable sourcing for the vacation season.
- Use humor. For additional factors, go for fun, similar to a BFCM parody of types.
To this final level, I requested ChatGPT to generate a Black Friday advert within the voice of humor columnist Dave Barry. Right here’s the end result:
© Dave Barry’s TV Deal Extravaganza! 8
Introducing the GINORMOUS Display TV for simply $99!
“+ Decision so excessive you’ll spot Wally with out attempting!
& Sound so actual, cooking reveals may duck you!
& WiFi sooner than Uncle Bob’s repeated jokes.
®@ First 10 patrons get a magnifying glass for pixel looking! Buyer 11? Possibly some
leftover sweet. «
Doorways open post-turkey nap. Seize this bewildering deal earlier than it, like floppy disk save icons,
fades into obscurity!
DAVE BARRY’S ELECTRONIC EMPORIUM – The place humor meets electrifying offers!
Phrases apply. Unwanted effects: Uncontrollable binge-watching.
You may do one thing comparable: ask an AI device to provide your retailer’s BFCM advert copy after which share the ends in a weblog publish.
2. Nationwide Sandwich Day
November 3, 2023, is Nationwide Sandwich Day in america and several other different localities.
It’s usually held that John Montagu, the 4th Earl of Sandwich, invented the useful meal in 1762. In line with some, Montagu was a British statesman and a compulsive gambler who didn’t need to depart the cardboard desk to eat.
Reportedly, Montagu requested his valet to convey him roast beef between two slices of bread so he may eat along with his arms, starting a meals revolution.
In your firm’s November content material advertising and marketing, let the sandwich articles and movies go forth. For inspiration, take into account a current article from Huckberry’s Journal. Huckberry is a males’s attire model with wonderful content material marking.
The article “4th Annual Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich Competitors” is directly prose, a video, a contest, and a recipe for a cranberry, chili, and duck sandwich on a bun.
3. Election Day
As a rule, retailers ought to keep away from political matters. However this isn’t true for each model. The U.S. election day, November 2, 2023, might be a content material advertising and marketing alternative for some companies.
Tread flippantly, know your model’s place, and take into account taking a stand if it is sensible. Listed here are a few examples.
Election day content material may make sense for manufacturers constructed on political partisanship. Merchandise similar to Jeremy’s Chocolate and Extremely Proper Beer are supposed to be political protests, so election commentary is acceptable.
Equally, some buyers are on the lookout for politically lively manufacturers. The web site Progressive Shopper, for instance, charges firms based mostly on politics and encourages shoppers to “put your cash the place your values are.”
4. Play Monopoly Day
Within the spirit of nationwide days for absolutely anything you may consider, November 19, 2023, is Nationwide Play Monopoly Day.
Whereas this present day will likely be a possibility for sport outlets or shops promoting licensed Monopoly merchandise, nearly any enterprise may use the date to encourage participating, search-engine-friendly content material. Listed here are a number of examples.
- The historical past of Monopoly. Dive into the origins and evolution of the long-lasting board sport, exploring its creation, patent journey, and varied iterations through the years.
- High 10 most coveted Monopoly properties. Survey your clients or workers on their favourite Monopoly properties, then compile and current the ends in a enjoyable and visible means.
- Monopoly in in style tradition. Discover Monopoly’s quite a few references, variations, and appearances in motion pictures, TV reveals, books, and different media.
- World wide with Monopoly. Showcase varied worldwide Monopoly editions, highlighting every model’s distinctive properties and cultural variations. This might assist a retailer promoting travel-related objects.
5. Aviation Historical past Month
November 2023 is a chance to have a good time aviation historical past. This month-long commemoration is a nod to humanity’s age-old dream of flight, from the waxed wings of Icarus to the steel-clad behemoths that cruise our modern-day skies.
Aviation connects continents and brings individuals nearer. Its historical past is wealthy with tales of daring, innovation, and a little bit of turbulence.
Content material entrepreneurs can harness aviation to gas their November content material technique. And also you don’t should be Boeing or Airbus to get on board. Listed here are some examples.
- A kitchen provide store may publish recipes for the traditional airplane meals of the Fifties.
- A golf or fishing provide retailer may produce a information to one of the best fly-in programs or streams.
- An eBay store promoting outdated DVDs may create an inventory of aviation-themed motion pictures.