Loyalty Summit CXM, a sister occasion to travel-focused Loyalty Summit and the FT Awards, makes its US debut In Los Angeles this month after a profitable inaugural occasion earlier this 12 months in Zurich Switzerland.
Designed to be an intimate occasion for senior stage leaders centered on buyer loyalty and buyer expertise, the Summit will function a variety of extremely regarded audio system, recognized throughout advertising and enterprise circles.
The theme for the occasion is the Loyalty Renaissance upon us, which acknowledges that within the coming cookieless age, loyalty must evolve from the standard fashions which can be all too ubiquitous (and have been for many years).
The 5 “tracks” mirror the core ideas of what will get loyalty “unstuck”, and people are:
- Loyalty As A Enterprise Technique, transferring into the C-suite
- The Artwork of Loyalty, reflecting that it must be brand-driven
- Frictionless Experiences, that are made tougher – however finally are rewarding in and of themselves, given intermediaries and companions
- Enabling Applied sciences, making it simpler to ship an distinctive buyer expertise
- Funds and Co-Model Credit score Playing cards, that are among the many glue that permits for buyer insights, rewards, and higher experiences
Every observe will probably be constructed on hybrid keynotes and panel discussions, with an array of sought-after audio system from academia, funding banking, main manufacturers, and strategic suppliers to the trade.
Notable audio system and panelists embrace:
- Wharton’s – and Theta’s – Professor Peter Fader
- Alejandro Gonzales Saul, who as head of Digital at FEMSA leads Premia, the main coalition loyalty enterprise in Latin America
- Claudia Infante, Chief Knowledge Officer at Margaritaville
- Anil Mansukhani, VP Loyalty MGM Resorts Worldwide
- Joe Ryan from Goldman Sachs
- Peter Greenberg from CBS Information
- Allison Ferguson, head of enterprise loyalty at Honda Motor
- David Carder, Director of World Retail, and eCommerce Technique at UPS
- Gabe Alonso, VP of Digital at El Pollo Loco
- And lots of extra
For extra data on Loyalty Summit CXM, go to www.LoyaltySummitCXM.com.
Clever Marketer presents a $200 low cost on basic admission for anybody utilizing code: WISE200 and Retailers and types can benefit from a Complimentary VIP Invitation once they register with code: WISEVIP
The put up A brand new Loyalty Summit CXM debuts within the Americas – LA to be particular appeared first on The Clever Marketer.