A number of years in the past, we printed a public beta of the HubSpot Tradition Code slide deck. This deck began out as an inner doc, and as an organization who values transparency, we determined to share it with the world.
Like HubSpot, the Tradition Code is a perpetual “work in progress,” so we’ll replace it periodically. Up to now, we have up to date it greater than 25 occasions, and what you see beneath is our newest model. The presentation has been very nicely obtained, with greater than 5 million views to this point. (Thanks!)
HubSpot is rising. We’ve got about 73,400 clients and greater than 3,800 staff within the firm now. We’ve got greater than $674 million in annual income. We’re grateful to our clients and to the inbound neighborhood for the success we have had to this point.
And we’re grateful to these of you who’ve hopped on for the experience. We thought it may very well be attention-grabbing and probably even helpful to supply up this inside take a look at HubSpot and the individuals behind it. What will we imagine? What makes us tick?
The HubSpot Tradition Code
The solutions to these questions (and extra!) are within the mega-slide-deck included above. The doc has advanced and expanded over a number of years into this newest model. We hope you prefer it and can share it.
HubSpot tradition is pushed by a shared ardour for our mission and metrics. It’s a tradition of fantastic, growth-minded individuals whose values embody utilizing logic and fixing for the shopper. Workers who work at HubSpot have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent.
HubSpot Tradition Code Highlights
- Tradition is to recruiting as product is to advertising.
- Whether or not you prefer it or not, you are going to have a tradition. Why not make it one you like?
- Resolve For The Buyer — not simply their happiness, but in addition their success.
- Energy is now gained by sharing data, not hoarding it.
- “Daylight is one of the best disinfectant.” -Louis Brandeis
- HubSpot has a no-door coverage, the place everybody has entry to anybody within the firm.
- You should not penalize the various for the errors of the few.
- Outcomes ought to matter greater than when or the place they’re produced.
- Affect must be impartial of hierarchy.
- Nice individuals need path on the place they are going — not instructions on methods to get there.
- “Higher a diamond with a flaw than a pebble with out.”
- We might quite be failing often than by no means making an attempt.
We hope you discovered the deck helpful. If you would like to succeed in out or present suggestions, you are able to do so within the feedback beneath. Or, yow will discover me on twitter @dharmesh.